The World is My Audience

Hi everyone!

I'm back to tell you about a new tool.

It is a digital platform called FlipGrid that we can use to record ourselves and share our experiences.

I like this tool because it allows us to tell our stories and know about others. As teachers, it is a very good option to learn more about our students and help them to get to know each other.

We can use it at any time during the academic year. but I think it's a good idea if we ask the students the first days of class to record a video telling us something about their summer holidays. In this way, it allows us, as teachers, to know more about the students, their families, hobbies, interests...

They can also make videos sharing experiences they have had carrying out group projects, school trips, cultural days of school ...

Well, it can be used in many ways. I encourage you to try to carry out an activity with this tool. In addition, both students and you can share it on social networks, so that it reaches more people.

You can have a look at my video, talking about my first experience living abroad:



So, do not doubt and share your experiences!
See you soon!
Eva

Comentarios