Record your video clip

Hi there!

I'm back to talk about de use of video projects in education. Using videos in class can be a fun and creative way to teach content to our students. There is a wide variety of online videos, especially on YouTube, where we can find videos with any type of content.

But, if what we want is to increase the motivation of our students, the best thing is to create our own video resources. Thus, we can adapt them to their interests as much as possible.

In addition, another option is if the children themselves create these videos. In this way, they will not only learn about the contents but also they will develop ICT skills, teamwork competence, learning to learn competence, among others.

For that reason, today I show you an example of a video created by me and two classmates. We have decided to do it with the main objective of explaining to our students the seven wonders of the world in a fun way. To do this, we used a chroma and we have added images of the different monuments as background.

The images are from "Pixabay" and the effects are from "ZapSplat".

For editing of the video, we have used VSDC Free Video Editor, which has not been very difficult since I had used it before. Also, I have to say that I like the editing videos and audios so for me this type of projects does not involve much work. I guess when you enjoy it, everything seems so much easier.

 
I know that the quality of the video is very improvable, since we had problems in the edition due to the fact that the chroma was not a professional one, nor the light and the camera the most indicated. Next time we will try to do much better!
Even so, I hope you like it!

See you in my next post!
Thank you!

Comentarios