Audio project

Good afternoon!

Today I'm going to talk about the podcast as an educational tool.
First of all, I have to say that this tool is very fun and effective for our lessons. 

In order to start, I used google docs, which allowed me to make a draft that included the objectives and competencies I was going to use and, in addition, the resources and applications I needed. It is very useful because you can create documents and, best of all, it is online. This means that you can access it from any computer and you can share with more people.

We can use many tools to create and edit a podcast. In this case, I recorded it with the voice recorder on my mobile phone. It has been very easy since I simply had to press the record button and the save button. I can say that it is a very easy tool to use. Then I edited it and added the music with the VSDC Free Video Editor application. I have used this one because I already knew it and had used it on other occasions. It is usually used to edit videos but it also serves to edit audio. The only problem I had with this application was that it can only be saved in video mode. So I had to upload it to YouTube and then download it again as audio, in mp3 format.

Finally, I had to upload the final audio to SoundCloud. A tool also very easy to use and that has multiple uses. I have not found any problem, in addition, one of its advantages is that you can save the audios that you upload in different lists, allowing you to order them following the criteria that best suits your needs.

The theme that I have chosen for my podcast is the Solar System. In it, I explain to my students what we are going to study during the unit. In addition, I tell them some of the activities that we are going to carry out. You can listen to it here:





In addition, I share the link to my SoundCloud profile:



And, finally, I share the google doc document in which I made the draft and I have written the objectives, skills and tools that I had to use to carry out this podcast.





Thank you very much for reading my blog posts!

Do not forget to put these tools into practice, you will not regret it!





See you soon!
Eva.



Comentarios