Design a mindmap for an educational project

Hello everyone!

This time I'm going to talk about mindmaps.

Mindmaps are a resource that should not be missing in any unit. From my point of view, I think a mindmap help students visually organize content so it can reinforce and help their learning.

This tool can be done by the teacher, in the case of the younger students. However, older students can do it by themselves.

Here I show an example that I have done about ecosystems. I have highlighted the most important points of the unit. In addition, I have left some blank spaces for students to complete, drawing if we give it printed on paper or adding images if we give them in digital format.



The best aspect of this tool is the possibility of creating mindmaps of any subject. It also allows you to add images, icons and even links. For example, I have added a link to a YouTube video with an explanation about ecosystems.

However, I found some inconveniences. It has many options for which it is necessary to subscribe and, personally it is a little complicated to handle. Especially, I have not been convinced by the fact that it is not easy to control the font size.

Despite this, I highly recommend this web page to create mindmaps or any other that allow us to do it because it is a great help for the students.

Thank you for your attention!
See you soon!







Comentarios