Create an infographic about your subject

Hello everyone!!

Infographics are a very useful tool to create very visual materials that help our students to acquire knowledge.

Like all tools, as teachers, we can use them to create materials for students to use them. Or, on the contrary, motivating students to create it for themselves.

I have made an example to explain the content of the planets. I have chosen this topic because it seems perfect for an infographic.

Thanks to the format, the dimensions of the image allow to add all the planets in order, so it is very visual for the students. In addition, I have added a bit of information about each planet, but only the most important details.

The only negative aspect I have found is that you can not add links to expand the information. Anyway, I added a QR code to the infographic so that children from home can access an explanatory video-song of the planets.


4.5 billion km by Eva RD


Hope you like it!

See you in my next post!


Comentarios